Words to live by.....

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. ~ Hebrews 11:1



Bear ye one another's burdens......

1.Danny & I, for a healthy pregnancy & baby 2.Todd & Stacie Bostic 3.Trevor Glover, stomach issues: 9yr old 4.Andrew Smith, heart & lung issues: 6yr old 5.Kaye Rose, my mother, personal 6.Trisha Rose, my sister, relationship w/the Lord *If you have a prayer request that you would like added please message me on facebook*

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Plan B

Please check out my friend Misty Rice's blog. She is in the promo video for the book Plan B by Pete Wilson. I am so excited about this book & I can not wait to read it!!!! Thx again Misty for being apart of this! You are truely an amazing woman!

Read Plan B ---- Nashiville Parts 1,2 & 3

Truely touching!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment