Words to live by.....

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. ~ Hebrews 11:1



Bear ye one another's burdens......

1.Danny & I, for a healthy pregnancy & baby 2.Todd & Stacie Bostic 3.Trevor Glover, stomach issues: 9yr old 4.Andrew Smith, heart & lung issues: 6yr old 5.Kaye Rose, my mother, personal 6.Trisha Rose, my sister, relationship w/the Lord *If you have a prayer request that you would like added please message me on facebook*

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!


It is official!!! I went to the Dr today & had blood work done.... I am pregnant! Yes, PREGNANT!!!! 4 weeks ~ due date is Aug 11. We are so very excited! I am just in aawww.... it has been a tough road to go down these last few years. For those of you that do not know, I had a tubal pregnancy in 2002 & have had many miscarriages since then. They have all be within the 1st 6 weeks. I know that we aren't there yet... but GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!!!! I have faith that this will be a healthy pregnancy & baby! It just feels different this time..... it feels good! I think as long as we get through December we will be A-OK.... so with that said, I am asking you all for prayers. Not just for myself, but for my whole family ~ the parents, in-laws, friends & everyone involved! I know that this is not just something that we have been praying about and hoping for but so have all of our friends & family! This is very much an answered prayer..... TY all! Love ya, I'm Out!

1 comments:

Mishana Peugh said...

My Mandy was born August 12. Our prayers are with you.

Post a Comment