Words to live by.....

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. ~ Hebrews 11:1



Bear ye one another's burdens......

1.Danny & I, for a healthy pregnancy & baby 2.Todd & Stacie Bostic 3.Trevor Glover, stomach issues: 9yr old 4.Andrew Smith, heart & lung issues: 6yr old 5.Kaye Rose, my mother, personal 6.Trisha Rose, my sister, relationship w/the Lord *If you have a prayer request that you would like added please message me on facebook*

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Forgetful?

Tomorrows blog will be about how my week has gone.... I am so tired & exhausted that I just about forgot to blog. Thanks for being understanding... & I will get you all up to date just as soon as possible.

P.S. I absolutely love my van!!!!

I'm Out!

1 comments:

Stacie Gail said...

I'm so excited about your van -- it is awesome adn very nice!!! I'm most excited that we can ALL go in the same CAR without you and Danny and LOLO and hunter squished! I'm most thankful that you are home!

Post a Comment